• Walk along the lovely Rothschild Boulevard, the hub of the White City with its 4,000 international styles (Bauhaus) buildings. A UNESCO World Heritage area.
• Visit the fashion malls and haggle for bargains at the lifestyle streets such as Shenkin and Nahlat Binyamin.
• Street-dine at the Carmel Market.
• Stroll along al alleyways of Jaffa, a 5,000 years old port city that is nowadays a part of Tel-Aviv. Enter the small art galleries, fantastic flee market and visit the port.
• And then there are the best museums.